Monday, May 4, 2009

It'll be a little ball player...

The news is out all over school. I told my math class today, and was really surprised at their reactions. They were all very excited and one of the girls even started to cry she said she was so happy. I forget that the teacher-student bond works both ways...I take for granted sometimes how mature these 15 and 16 year old students are and how much they really do care.

I also shared the good news with my softball team. I planned on telling them last week, but we kept losing and I wanted it to be an all around happy occasion. They were excited as well and talked incessantly on the bus ride home about baby names, and how they are sure the baby will be a little ball player. It feels great to be able to share our news and get such fun and exciting reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment