Monday, August 10, 2009

29 Weeks

I had my 7 month appointment with Karen, one of my midwives this past week. All is well. The baby is growing at the correct rate, which means the belly is continuing to grow too! I measured 28.5 inches and the baby's heart rate was 130, which is a new number because all previous appointments the rate has been around 150.
At the appointment I also had the glucose tolerance test. No news was good news, which means my sugars are good and nothing to worry about.

School is starting next week and I am already tired just thinking about it. I have started to work in my classroom a couple hours today and came home to take a nap. I am hoping I can make it a full school day!! I am sure the next 11 weeks will fly by once the school year gets in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment