Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Break

Mommy is on summer break, which means that she is done with school for the summer and can stay home with me all day. No rest for her, though. My wake up call is promptly each morning at 5:45am. There is just so much playing to do...no time to sleep in!
And we have been doing plenty of playing since Mommy is home. We visit Gram and Papa and I love to swim in their pool. We even went to a water park last week....and I love to swim with my cousin's at the Country Club, thanks to Poppa Murphy. The more water time, the better!!
Since Mommy is busy I have taken the liberty of posting some of my favorite shots of me swimming. I will keep uploading and updating all of you. We leave for Florida in 3 weeks...my first vacation, and I am SO excited! We are traveling with Mimi and Poppa Snider, Uncle Justin and Auntie Cole, Riley, and Calli, and Aunt Shannon and Ava too!




Gotta go...need my diaper changed.
Love,
Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment