Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Work...

It's that time again. Mommy is back to work and she is once again slacking on putting posts on my blog. So, I am updating all of you wonderful people who follow me.

I spend my days at Mimi Snider's house with my cousins and friends on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays I am at home with Papa Turner. Mommy is back to work and busier than ever. She is Student Council advisor and now heading up the new Color Guard at ICHS. Homecoming for ICHS is at the end of September, so she tells me that she will be around more after that. I miss her, but I have had extra time with Daddy which is also nice.

It is Labor Day weekend and we are having a great time all being together. Here is a picture of Daddy and I before we went to get breakfast for Mommy on Saturday morning. It is our new weekly adventure. I can't wait to turn 1 so I can have a donut too!!

Mommy will post soon....

Love,
Porter W.


No comments:

Post a Comment