Wednesday, October 7, 2009

36 and 37 Weeks and Family Baby Shower

36 Weeks

37 Weeks

We are anxiously awaiting for the arrival of Baby Snider. We have made it to 37 weeks and still counting. Eric and I have a few last minute things to buy, but otherwise we are ready to become a new Mommy and Daddy! Last Sunday I had my family baby shower given by Leslie and Aunt Jeri Lynn. It was a great day and beautiful shower. We received some beautiful gifts from family and friends and our nursery is now complete. My best friend Tami was even able to travel from Arkansas for the weekend. We are so blessed to have so many people that already love our baby.
This weekend we have our express childbirth class on Saturday. I am seeing my midwives every week now and time is flying by. I am quickly preparing for my maternity leave and trying to wrap up last minute meetings and paperwork at school...even though it seems like preparations are never-ending!
We will continue to post until Baby Snider arrives and will update soon after he/she makes an appearance. Wish us luck!

The Nursery...complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment