Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Travels


We have had a busy last couple of weeks. I went and returned from Little Rock, Arkansas safely. I am not crazy about flying and found out that the baby is also an excited flyer. Herm (as my Dad is affectionately calling the baby) moved throughout both of the flights and I was greatful for the little distractions.
It was a great trip and fun to spend time with my best friend Tami and her 17 month old son Dhane. He is a ball of energy and too cute for words. Tami's husband Ryan has been deployed in Afghanistan and I am happy to report that he is scheduled to come home on Monday afternoon. Tami and Dhane couldn't be more excited!
Little Rock is a beautiful city and we visited the Wm. Clinton Presidential Library. It seems vacations with my mother the teacher has rubbed off on me and I had to take in all the historical places in the city. The baby and I both thoroughly enjoyed the southern cooking while we were visiting- some of the best bbq that I have ever had!



Daddy was also busy while Mommy was gone. Eric painted the nursery's ceiling and walls. We had new carpet installed, and my Dad even assissted in hanging a new ceiling fan and new blinds. Eric and my parents suprised me with valences, a nightlight, and light switch panel that will match the bedding set we picked out. I am attaching pictures of it all!
We are continuing to work on the room little by little and are hoping to have the crib and dresser in the room by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment